Friday 17 September 2021

Message in a bottle


We have been learning about how to write a narrative. here is a story i have been working on, Its called message in a bottle.



One day, a man was walking down the street to the shop and he decided to walk down the New Brighton beach to get there instead. He was walking down it when he saw a....   Message in a bottle!!!!
When he was about to open it...... bad guys came and snatched it off him, the man was running after them shouting ''Stop!!''  but they didn't stop or give it back. The man gave up running and called the police, the police had a gun and he shot the bad guys and gave the message in a bottle back to him. The man opened the message in the bottle up and it said:  Hi my name is Ashley, I'm 7 years old, My Favirate colour is Green, I come from Australia. If you revive this message come and Meet me. Thank you!!!
So I went over to Australia and meet her, she was prity nice, and i said hi.  After that i went to showed my friend's and they thought that it was fake, so i keeped it to my self.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post