Friday 3 December 2021

Advent prayer

Advent is A time when you Celebrate Jesus's birth and a time of Christmas. Here is a Image of when advent is and when anything else is.



Advent prayer 


God,

 Please let us have a good Christmas and Advent.

Help us to be kind to each other on Christmas day.

Help us to be kind and caring too are families.

Help us to be grateful for what we have got. 

Help us to take care of our elf's on the shelf.

Help us accept what we get and have.





Whats your prayer going to be? 
Make sure you go on summers and Olivia blogs!





Here is a video to tell you more about advent.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post